11 December 2008

An Award ;o)


I got an award from Rose,
thank you! ;o)

The rules of this award are
to say 7 things I love and to then
pass this award onto 7 people.

So Here Goes
I LOVE ....

1.My hubby Chris,
& my 3 kids (abi,naomi & sam)
2. my PSP -at moment version X (10)
3. My Daz 2.1 it's interesting, i'm still learning,lol
4. spending time with my eldest with whatever time she has,(shes very busy at work)
5. My two Fur Babies (Diesel & Snuggles) both male Cats
6. my online friends & family
7. my car,lol (when it's working)

NOW TO THE 7 I WANT TO AWARD....







1 comments:

Yara Voi 17 December 2008 at 15:40  

Wowwww Sharon... Thank you so much!!!
I am very happy with this.
Kisses and Happy Hollidays to you and your family

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Customization - Installation and Graphics by Krissy's Scraps 2011

Back to TOP