10 January 2009

Creative Team & Tutorial Writer Call

I decided that now i am Accepting Applications
again for the following :

a Creative Team:
to be able to do 2 layouts a month
post in 2-3 public places,
ie. blog/myspace/forums etc
plz display my blinkie on your site too!

Tutorial Team:
to be able to do 1 tutorial for every kit i supply
plz supply me with the tag with my name on it and
the url to the tutorial, then i can display here!
plz display my blinkie on your site too!

If your still interested please email me:
please include what you are applying for in the subject line.
and incude some previews or places where i can view your items!
All applications will be replied to, If you have not heard back from
me with 48 hrs please resend as sometimes mail can be funny
at times:) Thank you :)

Email addy: sharonbeckerakamomma@hotmail.co.uk
and you get to use my Pay to Use Scrapkits!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Customization - Installation and Graphics by Krissy's Scraps 2011

Back to TOP