28 February 2009

Want to win some of my Scripts?

CONTEST TIME!!

who wants to win some of my scripts?

if the answer is YES,
then all you have to do,
is come up with an idea for my next script,
simple as that!


if i choose your idea and i make that script,
then you win my Script Club AND the new script!!

My Script Club
10 scripts valued at £5 ($10usd)

ENDS SUNDAY 8TH MARCH
winner announced 9th march!!

List of ideas:
Audrey - shamrock script
Lisa - preview template script
SW - Leprechaun script
Cheryl - cute cow script
Summerbay girl - an old fashioned bath tub
Dolphinlover09 - abc script

5 comments:

Anonymous,  2 March 2009 at 18:29  

Preview template script?

Lisa
http://lisasdesigns.blogspot.com/

Unknown 4 March 2009 at 13:51  

I would love to see a Leprechaun Script.

SummerBayGirl 6 March 2009 at 14:23  

an Old fasioned Bath Tub

EAL Designs 8 March 2009 at 05:17  

I have some ideas Sharon
Piggy, Elephant, Rose, folded hankie, folded blankie, oh moe preview templates ones (I like them, lol).
Just some idea's from me.
Hugs, Lisa/EAL

Kelly 8 March 2009 at 15:25  

what about an Abc script...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Customization - Installation and Graphics by Krissy's Scraps 2011

Back to TOP