13 April 2009

Sale on all my items in both Stores

i have all my items on sale (most at 60% off)
at Scrappin Divaz Designz Store &
Country Hollow Scraps Store
(i'm Designer of the month in this store)
i'm also celebrating my hubbys birthday 10th April,
my daughters 21st Birthday and Easter all in one!!
---------------------------------------------
sorry i've not been around but i've had the
worst case of the flu bug and i still have it!
also i have had alot of pain in my wrist,
doc said i may have Carpal Tunnel!
if it is, then i may have to have an op,
but i'll keep you posted about the outcome!
----------------------------------------------
i have scrapkits,scripts,grab bags,
action grab bag,buymystore offers too included in sale!!!
so go grab some bargains while you can!!

1 comments:

Designed by K 14 April 2009 at 06:30  

Congratulations on DOFM Sharon :) and on all your many April events!
I hope you get to feeling better soon; take care of you..xoxo K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Customization - Installation and Graphics by Krissy's Scraps 2011

Back to TOP