22 March 2010

Call for creative teams

ive uploaded my scripts,kits,templates,posers there,
im getting more busy, i need to find creative teams
so im doin a call out,lol

I decided that now i am Accepting Applications for the following :
Script Testers:
to test every script i send and return a preview within 24 hours or less
of each script sent, as i need to upload once tested into stores!
i need testers for the following programmes
PSP9,PSPX,PSPX1,PSPX2,PSPX2 ULTIMATE,PSPX3
and you get to use and keep my Pay to Use Scripts!

a Creative Team:
to be able to do 2 layouts a monthpost in 2-3 public places,ie. blog/myspace/forums etc
plz display my blinkie and blog url on your site too!
you get to use and keep my Pay to Use Scrapkits!
Tutorial Team:
to be able to do 1 tutorial for every kit i supply
plz supply me with the tag with my name on it and
the url to the tutorial, then i can display here!
plz display my blinkie and blog url on your site too!
you get to use and keep my Pay to Use Scrapkits!
Advertizing Team:
to be able to advertize every item i send when made
to you to advertize in every advertizing group twice a week
(i have a list of advertizing groups to join if you dont have any)
plz display my blinkie and blog url on your site too!
you get to use and keep my Pay to Use items that i send for advertizing!

If your still interested please email me:
please include what you are applying for in the subject line.
and include some previews or places where i can view your items!
All applications will be replied to,
If you have not heard back fromme with 48 hrs
please resend as sometimes mail can be funny at times:) Thank you:)
email addy: HERE

1 comments:

CraftCrave 22 March 2010 at 16:56  

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave.com in the Graphics category today [22 Mar 10:43am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Customization - Installation and Graphics by Krissy's Scraps 2011

Back to TOP