23 May 2010

This Weeks Freebie is a Template

This weeks freebie from me is my

Fish Template!
(my templates are all in layers
PSP FORMAT & PSD FORMAT)


its size is 785x896 @ 300 DPI
and its commercial use 4 commercial use too!
or you could just use it as personnal use!

FREEBIE available from 23rd - 30th May!
(then back to normal price)
maybe it cud be used to make a summery scrapkit!
love to see what you make with it ;o)
anyway you can grab it from HERE
at Scraps Wraps N More Store

while your there why not take a look at what else
i have on offer, find my headings HERE,

as i have a sale on all my items in store!

if you download my freebie plz leave a thank you
on my chatbox, 4share or blog comments as
appreciation! :o)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Customization - Installation and Graphics by Krissy's Scraps 2011

Back to TOP