02 June 2010

Mini Contest - want to win some of my designs?

Want to win some of my Scripts OR Templates?

then all you have to do is take this colour swatch!
i chose these colours to match my blog background
and blinkie!
i need a no piracy tag making,
im goin to add it to my read me files
which will go in the folder of every new item i make!
need it to say the following:
-----------------------------------------------------------------
DO NOT SHARE WITH ANYONE
DO NOT CLAIM AS YOUR OWN
DO NOT RESELL
do not do any of these things unless otherwise stated in my TOU!
please read each terms of use carefully before using any of my products!
If i have freebies then please direct people to my blog for the download!
any queries please contact:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
you can put those things in any order you wish,
you may add flowers, borders etc but NO adult content plz,
keep it G rated!
size: 400x400
if your using a scrapkit,
check designers tou before recolouring to suit my swatch!
you have from 2nd -7th June to send in ur designs!
please send your designs to
put in subject like *no piracy tag contest*

if your tag is chosen then you win either 5 scripts OR
5 Templates of choice from my store!
cant wait to see what you send thro!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Customization - Installation and Graphics by Krissy's Scraps 2011

Back to TOP