08 June 2010

Winner of my contest is.....

its time to choose a winner of my contest!

well as there was only 2 participants :(
Shell & Moonie
you both get the prize of either

5 PSP Scripts OR 5 PSP&PSD Layered Templates
from my part of the store!

my summer grab bag scripts or templates do not count towards
this prize! (as there is 5 in each pack already)

if you wud like the summer grab bag instead of choosing the
individual scripts or templates ur more then welcome
to choose this offer!

but remember, the summer grab bag counts as 5 items
and that wud be all you get ;o)
or go ahead and choose any 5 single scripts or 5 single templates
in store!

both winners Shell & Moonie,please email me with ur choices,
with the subject line reading *winner of contest*

congrats to both :o)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Customization - Installation and Graphics by Krissy's Scraps 2011

Back to TOP