10 July 2010

This weeks FREEBIE is a Cupcake


This weeks FREEBIE is a Cupcake
PSP&PSD Layered Template

its size is 1966x2402 @ 300 DPI

CU4CU and PU ok!-
My Template cannot be re-sold as is.
Meaning, you CAN NOT sell my actual Template itself,
only the FINISHED RESULT you may sell as commercial use!
terms of use are in a read me folder included with my items!

FREEBIE available from 10th - 17th July 2010!

(then back to normal price)
love to see what you make with it ;o)
anyway you can grab it from HERE

at Scraps Wraps N More Store
while your there why not take a look at what else
i have on offer, find my headings HERE,

as i have a sale on all my items in store!

if you download my freebie plz leave a thank you
on my chatbox, 4share or blog comments as
appreciation! :o)

1 comments:

Anonymous,  10 July 2010 at 18:57  

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [10 Jul 12:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Customization - Installation and Graphics by Krissy's Scraps 2011

Back to TOP