02 July 2010

This Weeks Freebie is....

This weeks FREEBIE
is a stars&stripes frame script

AND
Stars & Stripes Frame
PSP&PSD Layered Template

their sizes are 2029x1500 @ 300 DPI

CU4CU and PU ok!-
My Script/Template cannot be re-sold as is.
Meaning, you CAN NOT sell my actual Script/Template itself,
only the FINISHED RESULT you may sell as commercial use!
terms of use are in a read me folder included with my items!

FREEBIES available from 2nd - 9th July 2010!

(then back to normal price)
love to see what you make with them ;o)
anyway you can grab them from HERE
at Scraps Wraps N More Store

while your there why not take a look at what else
i have on offer, find my headings HERE,
as i have a 75c sale on selected items in store!
for a limited time!

if you download my freebies plz leave a thank you
on my chatbox, 4share or blog comments as
appreciation! :o)

1 comments:

Anonymous,  2 July 2010 at 21:20  

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [02 Jul 01:12pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Customization - Installation and Graphics by Krissy's Scraps 2011

Back to TOP