29 August 2010

NEW Cauldron Script & layered Template now in Store!


here is my latest script,
i really had alot fun making this one,lol
this one is a Cauldron script ;o)
ideal for halloween or any occassion kits!

as all my scripts are left in layers at end of the
script to allow for your own creativity ;o)
it's in Exquisite Scraps store now
(link on lefthand side of blog)



MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected


I have also done a template too for the
Cauldron
which is in PSP & PSD LAYERED FORMAT
this will be in stores soon!



it's size is 2261x1903
CU4CU and PU ok!-
My scripts/templates cannot be re-sold as is.
Meaning, you CAN NOT sell my template,
only the FINISHED RESULT you may sell as commercial use!
terms of use in a read me folder is included with my items!
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Customization - Installation and Graphics by Krissy's Scraps 2011

Back to TOP