03 September 2010

NEW Headstone Layered Templates FREEBIE

here is my latest Template,
i really had alot fun making this one,lol
this one is 2 headstones ;o)
ideal for halloween!

as all my Templates are in PSP & PSD LAYERS
to allow for your own creativity ;o)
THIS IS A FREEBIE
from me to you!

You can grab the Freebie HERE
please remember to leave a thank you!

it's sizes are 1743x2691 & 1881x2209
CU4CU and PU ok!-
My templates cannot be re-sold as is.
Meaning, you CAN NOT sell my template,
only the FINISHED RESULT you may sell as commercial use!
terms of use in a read me folder is included with my items!

2 comments:

CBH 4 September 2010 at 16:46  

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Halloween post on Sep. 04, 2010. Thanks again.

Kacie 15 March 2012 at 12:36  

Thank you! I have been looking every where for cu headstones =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Customization - Installation and Graphics by Krissy's Scraps 2011

Back to TOP