04 October 2010

This weeks Freebie, for a Limited Time!


I've
put one of my templates as a freebie
for a limited time!
you have until 10th October to grab it!

i'm goin to try doing this on a regular basis again!
so watch my posts for the next one!

you can grab the freebie HERE

please remember to leave a thank you
in my chatbox or blog comments!
i read every comment!

and while your there why not take a look
at what else i have to offer in my part of the store!

CU4CU,CU & PU ok!
- My scripts/templates cannot be re-sold as is.
Meaning, you CAN NOT sell my template,
only the FINISHED RESULT you may sell as commercial use!
terms of use in a read me folder is included with my items!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Customization - Installation and Graphics by Krissy's Scraps 2011

Back to TOP