28 February 2011

March - Pot O' Gold Blog Train




All-Digi Blog Train March 2011

Please remember that we all live
in different time zones and areas,
so if you visit and they have not posted yet,
come back at another time.

Thank you's are always welcome
and much appreciated.

Hop on, have fun and we
hope you like what we have done.

If you would like to join in next month,


(it is called *April Showers*)
all the info is at
http://alldigiblogtrain.blogspot.com/

March 2011

Here is a list of the people who participated
in this month's blog train.


Scrappin Hens - Host


Black Widow Creations


Claudya Designs


Creations By G


Jusme Digital


Sharenmoments


Sharon Becker Designs <---you are here



Here is my part of the blog train





you can grab my Blog Train


FREEBIE HERE


my items are created at 300 DPI


CU4CU,CU and PU ok!-


My items cannot be re-sold as is.
Meaning, you CAN NOT sell my actual item,
only the FINISHED RESULT you may sell


terms of use in a read me folder is included with my items!


DO NOT share my freebies,
please direct people to my blog
so they can download my freebies for themselves!
Thank You

4 comments:

Anonymous,  2 March 2011 at 10:47  

Thank you so very much for sharing your work!

Anisah 2 March 2011 at 19:09  

Thanks so much for sharing!

Anisah

Bene 3 March 2011 at 18:29  

merci pour le partage :))

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Customization - Installation and Graphics by Krissy's Scraps 2011

Back to TOP