19 February 2011

NEW Designer Preview 4 greyscale Layered Template now in stores!


here is my latest Template,
i really had alot fun making this one,lol

this one is a Designer Preview
for displaying your awesome creations!

which is in PSP & PSD LAYERED FORMAT
(greyscale layered template)

here is an example of what it could look like with
your own magic on it!


and is now available in stores!
(links to stores below are linked directly to the product!)





CU4CU,CU & PU ok!-
My scripts/templates cannot be re-sold as is.
Meaning, you CAN NOT sell my script/template,
only the FINISHED RESULT you may sell as commercial use!
terms of use in a read me folder is included with my items!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Customization - Installation and Graphics by Krissy's Scraps 2011

Back to TOP