05 March 2011

Mini Contest - Ends monday 7am GMT

I am having a Mini Contest

in Celebration of my

Son Sam's 16th Birthday!



All you have to do to enter this contest,

by using this picture of my son


and make a Birthday tag/layout/quickpage!




have this text below, on it somewhere:

Happy 16th Birthday Sam


here are some ideas if you need them:

he is into mopeds
(motorbikes @ 50cc)


he likes Playstation 3


he likes mobile fones,lol


Contest ends:

Monday 7th March @ 7am

GMT - United Kingdom - London


what do you win?

You get to choose 5 of my PSP Scripts

OR

5 of my Layered Templates
as your prize!

sound okay?

get creating and
send your entries
to
my email address

1 comments:

BlueCat 5 March 2011 at 14:35  

Not sure I'll have to do something. Anyway, I would like to say:

Happy Birthday Sam!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Customization - Installation and Graphics by Krissy's Scraps 2011

Back to TOP