30 April 2011

May Flowers Blog Train




All-Digi Blog Train May 2011


Please remember that we all live in different time

zones and areas, so if you visit and they have not posted yet,

come back at another time.


Thank you's are always welcome

and much appreciated.


Hop on, have fun and we hope

you like what we have done.




May 2011


Here is a list of the people who participated


in this month's blog train.














Sharon Becker Designs ---you are here


Here is my part of the blog train




you can grab my Blog Train


FREEBIE HERE


my items are created at 300 DPI


CU4CU,CU and PU ok!-
My items cannot be re-sold as is. Meaning,
you CAN NOT sell my actual item,
only the FINISHED RESULT you may sell


terms of use in a read me folder is included with my items!


DO NOT share my freebies,
please direct people to my blog so they can download
my freebies for themselves! Thank You


Please leave a thank you,
as it's much appreciated,
and gives me the incentive
to make more freebies ;)

5 comments:

Anonymous,  1 May 2011 at 07:20  

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [01 May 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

gypsymonkeyscrap 1 May 2011 at 18:06  

So many possibilities for your part of the train! The wheels are starting to turn in my head! Thank you!

grandie 1 May 2011 at 18:28  

Thanks so much Sharon for this blog train contribution, I so love these colours!!

Kind regards
Helen from Surrey

Christine,  3 May 2011 at 11:40  

Thank you!

Anonymous,  23 May 2011 at 02:10  

Thank you very much

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Customization - Installation and Graphics by Krissy's Scraps 2011

Back to TOP