18 May 2011

Commercial Use - Toy Plane FREEBIE



Here is an adorable element coming to you in png format.


Their is one element created at 300 DPI
Size: 1982 x 1426


CU and PU ok!-




you can find this freebie



HERE



My elements cannot be re-sold as is.


Meaning, you CAN NOT sell my element,



only the FINISHED RESULT you may sell as commercial use!
here are some suggestions: add to a quick page,


add to a printable page,make into a paper!


etc terms of use in a read me folder is included with my items!




thank you's are always appreciated, as it makes


me want to make more freebies for you! ;)

2 comments:

CBH 18 May 2011 at 15:27  

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on May. 18, 2011. Thanks again.

PRINCESSPMJ 19 May 2011 at 00:57  

very cute thank-you for sharing

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Customization - Installation and Graphics by Krissy's Scraps 2011

Back to TOP