31 October 2011

NEW Snowman Head Script & layered Template!





here is my latest script,


i really had alot fun making this one,lol
this one is a cute Script ;o)
ideal for any Winter/Christmas occassions!


all my scripts are left in layers at end of the
script to allow for your own creativity ;o)

PSP Script is in both Stores now!




(links to stores below are linked directly to the product!)

Exquisite Scraps Store


Scrappin Hens Store

I have also done a template too
which is in PSP & PSD LAYERED FORMAT
greyscale layered template is in stores now!





(links to stores below are linked directly to the product!)




Scrappin Hens Store

CU4CU,CU & PU ok!-


My scripts/templates cannot be re-sold as is. Meaning,


you CAN NOT sell my script/template,


only the FINISHED RESULT you may sell as commercial use!


terms of use in a read me folder is included with my items!


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Customization - Installation and Graphics by Krissy's Scraps 2011

Back to TOP