03 December 2011

A reminder what you can and can not do with my scripts/templates!

it has come to my attention that

a customer has bought some of my items

and they are selling them in a store

as a stand alone item!

(selling it on its own!)


i make my scripts/templates so customers,

can use my scripts/templates and the finished results

can be used in a

scrapkit/layout/candywrapper etc


BEFORE


you can sell it as CU!


here are some of the things you can do with it;

Address Labels,Auction Templates/Ebay Templates,

Bag Toppers,Blogs,Bookmarks,Business Cards,

Calendars,Candy Wrappers,Scrapkits
and much more!

but You can NOT sell the finished item on its own,

it has to be incorporated into

a scrapkit/candywrapper/layout etc

before you can sell it,

if you want to sell the finished item

on its own or as grouped clipart/graphics etc


then you must buy my Product licences to do so!


Product Licence is



and also a reminder!!


Requirements:

Credit must be given to ©Sharon Becker

on all web pages/websets/packaging and projects

where my designs are displayed.

Also, where possible,

please provide a link to:

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Customization - Installation and Graphics by Krissy's Scraps 2011

Back to TOP