12 August 2012

NEW Halloween Ghost Script/Template - Sharon Becker

here is my latest script,

PSP Script is in Stores now!


(links to store below are linked
directly to the product!)

Exquisite Scraps Store

Heartfelt Perfections Store

Scriptz R Us Store

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have also made a template too
which is in
PSP & PSD LAYERED FORMAT
greyscale layered template is in stores now!
(link to stores below,
 is linked directly to the product!)

Exquisite Scraps Store

Heartfelt Perfections Store

Scriptz R Us Store



CU4CU,CU & PU ok!-
My scripts/templates cannot be re-sold.

When you have used my script/template
You can NOT sell the finished item on its own,
it has to be incorporated into a scrapkit/layout,candywrapper etc
before you can sell it

if you want to sell the finished item
on its own or as a grouped clipart/graphics package etc
then you must

buy my
CU4CU Product Licence
to do so!

terms of use in a read me folder
is included with my items!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Customization - Installation and Graphics by Krissy's Scraps 2011

Back to TOP