09 February 2015

Retiring from the Digital scrapbooking world

Hi it is with heavy heart i am retiring from the Digital scrapbooking world.
 I have had no inclination to make anything 
as i have had alot going on in my personal life. 
So i have put up a 50 cent sale on my single scripts/templates, 
also both my buymystores are $4.50 each 
and my Licences are now $8 each.

Please grab a bargain while you can as the sale ends on the 28th of February 2015 
and you will no longer be able to purchase anywhere.
(will be gone from both stores i am in)

ScriptzRUS Store: HERE

Exquisite Scraps Store: HERE

1 comments:

kari 12 August 2015 at 15:11  

I wish I would have seen this sooner :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Customization - Installation and Graphics by Krissy's Scraps 2011

Back to TOP