18 May 2010

I'm Happy, i got a lovely comment

i was checking my emails and i happened upon a comment
for my down at the beach freebie for the week.

i was so happy to recieve such a wonderful comment!

posted comment below:

Thank you so much for this really lovely kit.
I have been following your blog for a while now
and am so pleased with the quality of your kits.

makes doing freebies worthwhile to me to get such
a lovely comment :o)

the Down at the Beach Kit Freebie is HERE
if you've not seen the post for the freebie yet!

got 2 more freebies coming soon, just got to zip them
then upload to 4shared then post them,
so keep ur eyes peeled,lol

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Customization - Installation and Graphics by Krissy's Scraps 2011

Back to TOP