16 May 2010

This Weeks Freebie is Down at the Beach Kit

This weeks freebie from me is my

Down at the Beach Full Size Mega Scrapkit
Personnal Use Only!
(sorry it's late but store has gone to new server
and took longer than expected! im still adding
previews as there all red X's, ive done most just
a few more left to do!)


20 papers (3600x3600) & 99 elements
FREEBIE available from 16th- 23rd May!
(then back to normal price)
maybe it cud be used to make a layout/tag!
love to see what you make with it ;o)
anyway you can grab it from HERE
at Scraps Wraps N More Store

while your there why not look at what else
i have on offer, find my headings HERE,
as i have a sale on all my items in store!
if you download my freebie plz leave a thank you
on my chatbox, 4share or blog comments as
appreciation! :o)

3 comments:

KatherineWoodin 16 May 2010 at 14:39  

Thank you for the opportunity to get the kit. When I click on here it says the site expired and is waiting renewal.

Amanda,  16 May 2010 at 22:37  

Thank you for such a bright, big, fun, GENEROUS kit!

Chris Allport,  18 May 2010 at 09:05  

Thank you so much for this really lovely kit.

I have been following your blog for a while now and am so pleased with the quality of your kits.

Luv Chris

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Customization - Installation and Graphics by Krissy's Scraps 2011

Back to TOP