30 May 2010

This Weeks Freebie is...

This weeks freebie from me is my

Fairytale Banner Template!
(my templates are all in layers
PSP & PSD LAYERED FORMAT)

its size is 1678x2399 @ 300 DPI

and its commercial use 4 commercial use too!
or you could just use it as personnal use!

FREEBIE available from 30th May - 6th June 2010!
(then back to normal price)
maybe it cud be used to make a Fathers day Tag!
love to see what you make with it ;o)
anyway you can grab it from HERE
at Scraps Wraps N More Store

while your there why not take a look at what else
i have on offer, find my headings HERE,
as i have a sale on all my items in store!

if you download my freebie plz leave a thank you
on my chatbox, 4share or blog comments as
appreciation! :o)

1 comments:

CraftCrave 30 May 2010 at 20:03  

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [30 May 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Customization - Installation and Graphics by Krissy's Scraps 2011

Back to TOP