27 June 2010

a CU4CU Freebie from me...

i have made a new freebie and

i hope you can make use of it

in your patriotic designs!




there is 2 flowers

measuring 990x971 @ 330DPI

ive included 2 tiles to make papers

measuring 250x250 @ 330DPI

ALL in PNG format



you can grab the Freebie HERE






CU4CU & CU & PU ok!-

My items cannot be re-sold as is.

Meaning, you CAN NOT sell my actual items itself,

only the FINISHED RESULT you may sell as commercial use!

terms of use are in a read me folder included with my items!

if you download my freebie plz leave a thank you

on my chatbox, 4share or blog comments as

appreciation! :o)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Customization - Installation and Graphics by Krissy's Scraps 2011

Back to TOP